Portugal’s finest luxury lifestyle destination, Pine Cliffs Resort, has announced that work has begun on its spectacular new Ocean Suites – an exemplary development of 76 spacious, high-spec two- and three-bedroom apartments that will offer an unmatchable luxury lifestyle and investment opportunity for discerning buyers. Due for completion in July 2016, the new Ocean Suites are priced from €780,000 and will be exclusively marketed in the UK by boutique high end luxury real estate agency Abercrombie & Kent International Estates [or insert other agency]. An innovative and immersive dedicated microsite, www.pinecliffsoceansuites.com, has also been created, allowing interested parties to experience the allure of the Ocean Suites lifestyle and access full details on the available properties and the resort.
Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites – why buy?
• One-of-a-kind location, just a stone’s throw from a golden stretch of sandy beach
• Spacious sizes - from 144m2 to 186m2 - outstrip any other comparable products on the Portuguese market
• Guaranteed return on investment of a minimum of five per cent per annum for the first five years
• Up to 183 days owner usage per annum included
• Contemporary interior design by Lynne Hunt London, inspired by the Portuguese tradition of hand-painted tiles
• Exceptional build quality
• Access to the extensive facilities and services of the award-winning Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort
• Pine Cliffs has a proven track record of success as one of the market leaders in European resort real estate
• The Portuguese property market has recorded 12 months of growth, with the RICS Portuguese Housing Market Survey reporting that sales have reached their highest volume since 2010.
• Portugal offers an extremely favourable non habitual residents tax regime for foreign investors, with a government initiative meaning that 85 per cent of rental income from property is classed as expenses and therefore tax-free.
One of Europe’s leading and most awarded luxury and family resorts, Pine Cliffs Resort enjoys a spectacular location on a lush 72-hectare estate overlooking the magnificent cliffs and beaches of Albufeira, on the Algarvian coastline, Southern Portugal. A fully integrated lifestyle resort managed by Starwood Hotels’ Luxury Collection brand, Pine Cliffs offers a wide range of accommodation and investment opportunities, including freehold properties and holiday ownership options. Its serene resort village setting encompasses a 215-room hotel; the 154-suite Pine Cliffs Residences; the Pine Cliffs Vacation Club, with its 52 golf suites; 26 newly refurbished Pine Cliffs Suites; the 68 unique Pine Cliffs Townhouses, the Pine Cliffs Terraces, a secluded cluster of 20 contemporary Townhouses and 25 palatial private Villas.
Robert Green, general manager of A&K International Estates, commented “...[insert quote]...”.
Pine Cliffs Resort also boasts world class leisure and sports facilities, including the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy; a beautiful nine-hole clifftop golf course with its famous signature hole, the par-3 “Devil’s Parlour”; swimming pools and water sports; more than 12 different restaurants and bars; a health club; a wellness and beauty centre; the Porto Pirata children’s village; and numerous boutiques and shops. Pine Cliffs Resort also offers an array of flexible indoor and outdoor spaces for events, from intimate private functions and weddings to major product launches and fashion shows.